Your Success Is Our Mission
Our Focus is on the concepts of Montessori principles, such as the Absorbent Mind’, Sensitive Periods’ and the ‘Human Tendencies’, which are the subconscious powers, which guide the child in his self-construction.
Our Vision and Mission
“Don’t just teach your kids to read, teach them to question what they read. Teach them to question everything.” – George Carlin
The mission of all our Educational Programs is to improve the lives of children, parents, and staff by providing safe, fun, curriculum-focused early education in a collaborative and child-focused environment.
• Maintaining the highest personal and corporate ethics and integrity through honesty and fair dealings
• Being collaborative and respectful in all of our interactions
• Serving all of our constituents to the best of our ability
• Focusing on the long-term interests of everyone we serve and the communities we live and work in
• Recognized and Accredited by the American International Accreditation Organization (AIAO)-USA,
• Recognized by the Association for Early Childhood Education & Development (AECED),
• Recognized by All India Council of Education (AICE),
• Recognized by All India Association for Educational Research (AIAER),
• Recognized by the Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD) and by PNMA – USA.
• An ISO 9001:2015 certified Montessori Teacher Training
• Bharat SevakSamajVocatioanl Education
National Development Agency, Established in 1952 by planning commission, Govt. of India
• Affiliated to National Council of Vocational and Research Training,New Delhi.
Reg No: REG/NCVRT/TN/2257/VTC
(An Autonomous Body, NCVRT Vocational Education Council, Recognized by Govt. of India)
Association Montessori International l U S A
(Based on the syllabus of AMS, USA)