Certificate in Early Childhood Care and Education from our college enables the As a student in this program, you’ll learn about the Physical, Cognitive, Social and Emotional needs of children. You’ll also learn the skills and knowledge necessary for planning and carrying out programming which optimizes individual development of young children.
Your studies will blend theory about childhood development with a hands-on application of those principles. You’ll explore child development theory and apply it to programming for Infant, Toddler, Pre-school and school-aged children. As part of the program, you’ll also study developmental theory and practice for children with special needs, as well as an overview of relevant communications theory and philosophy.
- Early Childhood Care & Education (ECCE) is a program for children between the ages 0 and 9 years.
- It uses the play way and activity-based approach to promote learning and development in children by creating stimulating and interesting environment and developmentally appropriate practices.
- ECCE also recognizes the importance of health and nutrition for optimal development.
Why ECCE Training?
Only Trained Teachers can
- Prepare children for primary education and lifelong learning
- Understand children’s development and psychology
- Focus on health and nutrition
Therefore, Teacher Training has to be thorough and from a well-known Teacher Training Institute.
Duration of the course: Six Months Course
Eligibility for admission:
The minimum eligibility for enrolling in Diploma in Early Childhood Care & Education in Montessori Teachers Training is 18 years. Whether you are an aspiring teacher looking to enter into the arena of Early Childhood Care & Education or are already working as a teacher who desires to upgrade themselves with knowledge and skills in Early Childhood Education, you will find the course beneficial for you and are encouraged to take up the course.
Structure of the course
|CECE 101||PRINCIPLES AND APPROACHES OF EARLY CHILDHOOD CARE EDUCATION|
|CECE 102||PSYCHOLOGY OF EARLY LEARNING|
|CECE 103||EDUCATIONAL MANAGEMENT|
|CECE 104||OBSERVATION AND ASSESSMENT IN YOUNG CHILDREN|
|CECE 105||LANGUAGE LEARNING OF YOUNG LEARNERS|
|CECE 106||ACTIVITIES TO IMPROVE DEXTERITY AND HAND MANIPULATION|