Do you want to be a successful preschool teacher, who can train young minds? Then, Nursery Teacher Training Course offered by the Maria Montessori Teacher Training will be the right choice for you. All the latest methodologies of teaching kids required for the cognitive, social and physical development of children are included in the teacher training program.
When you will enroll yourself in this course, you will come to know about various teaching techniques, cognitive development in kids, child psychology, instructional strategies, and classroom management. It is an international standard course that will help you to be a good teacher.
Our course is divided into 3 levels
The course that we offer is divided into three levels, including certificate, diploma, and postgraduate diploma.
The Certificate Course consists of the methods of student handling, teaching techniques, etc. It is a basic course.
In the Diploma Course, the would-be teachers would be taught several methods of students handling, ways of planning a lesson, a curriculum, and a demonstration of how to create a lesson, and many more.
Postgraduate Diploma is the most advanced course that enables facilitators in the best way possible. The project planning, as well as lesson planning that is in the PG diploma course, gives teachers extra confidence in student handling.
- Certificate Course in Nursery Teachers Training – Class 12
- Diploma Course in Nursery Teachers Training – Class 12 / Diploma
- Post Graduate Diploma in Nursery Teachers Training – Graduate
- This teaching course will enable teachers to teach the age group between 2 to 6
- Candidates will get an internationally recognized certificate to teach in any part of the world
- Teachers will able to manage a classroom in a more effective manner
- Teachers will be able to plan, as well as execute classes in a more effective way
How the course works
- Fill our online application form in order to enroll yourself in the course
- Our spokesperson will contact you to make you aware of each aspect of the course
- Once the payment is done, our teachers will start teaching you
- After you complete the course successfully, we will provide you certificate
- The Nursery Teachers Training Courses are divided into several modules
- Each module has questions that the candidates need to learn to move to the next module
- In Diploma and PG Diploma level, the teachers need to create lesson plans or projects or case studies
- The tutor will be assessing the performance and will give an overall grade at the end of the course
- For an advanced level course, you need to create projects or lesson plans or case studies
1. Introduction to teaching young learners
2. Importance of play
3. Instructional strategies
4. Classroom management