What is the Montessori Approach?
The Montessori system of education, named after Dr. Maria Montessori has today, become synonymous with pre-school education. The key elements of the Montessori Method are Self-education, individual instruction, didactic materials, a specially prepared environment and the trained directress.
Montessori Teachers Training program enables aspiring teachers to shape the future of the nation by teaching the toddlers. Maria Montessori came up with this form of pedagogy where young children between the ages of 0-6 are given the freedom to develop at their own pace, subtly guided by the teacher who acts more as a facilitator. Some countries may follow the Montessori philosophy of teaching in primary schools as well. Our courses are international standard, and a candidate will be able to familiar with all the modern methodologies, as well as techniques, so, once you complete our course, you can teach in any part of the world.
Montessori Teacher Training is divided into 3 levels
We understand the role of a teacher in the life of a child, so, when you want to be a teacher and will choose us for expanding your knowledge, we will make sure that you are able to master the skill of learning. And for this, we have divided our course in three different levels including certificate, diploma, and post-graduate diploma.
The Certificate course is the basic course that is the ideal choice for the ones, who want to teach young children and make it the motto of their lives. This course will make you familiar with the latest teaching techniques, which will ultimately drive kids towards the enlighten path of success. The duration of this course is 6 months or 200 hours.
The Diploma course is an advanced level course that gives candidates a profound knowledge of teaching with several steps. Moreover, it will help them to make teaching a fun-filled experience through playful activities. If you want to excel in the field of teaching, then this course will be the ultimate choice for you. It is 12 months or 450 hours course.
The PG diploma is an advanced level course that is helpful for the experienced teachers and for the ones who are eager to know more about how to teach young brains more skillfully. Inflate your knowledge and train your students in a unique way with this course. The duration of this course is 12 months or 520 hours.
- Certificate Course in Montessori Teachers Training – Class 10
- Diploma Course in Montessori Teachers Training – Class 12
- Post Graduate Diploma Course in Montessori Teachers Training – Graduate/Diploma
- The training program will help teachers to teach kids of 0 to 6 years
- You will get an internationally recognized certificate that has ISO 9001:2015 certified that will help you to work in any institutions of the world
- After the training, you will able to teach a student in a more effectual way
How the course works?
- Fill our online application form in order to enroll yourself in the course
- Our spokesperson will contact you to make you aware of each aspect of the course
- Once the payment is done, our Teachers will start teaching you
- After you complete the course successfully, we will provide you certificate
- Each of the modules consists of concept development questions that you need to complete
- For an advanced level course, you need to create projects or lesson plans or case studies
- Our teachers will check your projects or lesson plans or case studies and based on your performance will provide you grade.
Ø Montessori Methodology
Ø Exercises of practical life (EPL)
Ø Language development of the child
Ø Sensorial Education
Ø Life history of Dr.Maria Montessori
Ø Teaching of stories and rhymes
Ø Child psychology
Ø Concept development in Arithmetic
Ø School management
Ø Montessori Activities & Cultural Work
Ø Albums: Alphabet and Number work
Ø Demo and Viva voce
Who may do this course?
Ø Entrepreneurs to start Kindergarten schools
Ø Aspiring Teachers