Since phonetics is the study of speech sounds and the technicalities behind it, Teaching Phonetics trains the trainers on the art of pronunciation. The candidate studying this course will not only be able to teach students how to enunciate properly but also brush up on their own pronunciation and enunciation skills. This is an important component of the program because an English as a Second Language (ESL) trainer must have flawless pronunciation and enunciation capabilities.
The curriculum is divided into 4 phases
The candidate gets a thorough look into phonology and phonetics and the difference between them. The curriculum is broken down into four parts where each part deals with the mechanisms of pronunciation. The trainer is taught how to teach students correct pronunciations, organs of speech (the organs that facilitate speech sounds), vowels and consonants, and articulation. The course also focuses on stress and intonation, and weak and strong forms of speech. Teaching Phonetics is a fun program and also explains why proper pronunciation is essential for our speech skills.
At MMTT, we follow the Communicative Language Teaching (CLT) approach where we encourage our students to communicate and practice in the target language.
How the course works?
- Fill our online application form in order to enroll yourself in the course
- Our spokesperson will contact you to make you aware of each aspect of the course
- Each of the modules has a set of questions or assignments that you need to complete properly in order to move on to the next level
- There will be an assignment at the end of the diploma course
- After you complete the course successfully, we will provide you certificate
- Each of the modules consists of questions that you need to be completed
- For an advanced level course, you need to create projects or lesson plans or case studies
- Our teachers will check your projects or lesson plans or case studies and based on your performance will provide you grade