Skip to content
- I am a fresher and when I came here I learnt a lot regarding the child’s mind. The child psychology classes were very useful to me. I have learnt how to understand a child. – ThamaraiSelvi, India.
- The study material is well prepared and the faculty involved in delivering the course is excellent. Thanks to MMTT for enabling me to start own Montessori school. – Elizabeth, Philippines.
- The course has given me a deep insight into the psychology of small children. I am indeed very happy to let you know that now I am teaching in primary classes in the Army school here. The course material as it is very interesting and I honestly don’t feel that you need to make any changes to make the course easier. Whenever I rang up for any academic help, I always got very positive response from you. Assignments were checked thoroughly and returned with necessary remarks which helped me to boost up my confidence. – Hillary Fernandes, Sri Lanka.
- The course conducted by MMTT has exceeded my expectations. The course curriculum is comprehensive and productive. I will encourage my co-teachers to enroll for your program. – Fathima, Bahrain.
- I have really enjoyed being a part of this program. The course-ware is excellent and provided all information to open up own Montessori school. Thanks. – NadageBime, South Africa.
- The course is quiet comprehensive and useful. Thank you very much for enlightening my views about children and childhood. I learnt to introduce EPL activities to teach self-reliance, concentration to help children learn better. – RizwanBanu, Pakistan.
- I like the practical part and group work. It widens my mind about practical learning in a child’s development. I love this course. – Katrana Ann, Scotland.